Scott playing String Bass with the Chequamegon Symphony Orchestra, Spring Concert 2018 at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church, Ashland, WI. (He has the blond bass)
- IT professional with excellent people skills experienced in working with performing arts centers, K-12 and higher education, as well as other not-for-profit organizations.
- Efficient server administrator, experienced with Windows, OS X and many Unix-like operating systems in both standard and virtualized environments.
- Thorough knowledge of local area network design, implementation, and administration - both wired and wireless.
- Skilled computer application and database programmer fluent in a number of computer languages with a track record for successful data system integration projects.
- Responsive and engaging trainer with the ability to present technical information in everyday language.
- More than ten years experience successfully creating and managing both operating and capital budgets.
- Extensive knowledge of and skill with all types of theatrical technical equipment such as construction, lighting, and sound equipment including QLab Show Control, Audacity, ETC Lights and Boards, Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro, G Suite, and MS Office programs.
- History of safe and successful technical direction in community and professional theatrical environments.
- Proven skills managing teams of mixed technical and non-technical staff.